It was an early Thursday morning when Greg Woodcox smelled smoke in the Paradise, California park where he took his two small dogs.
Upon further investigation, he spotted a wildfire rapidly approaching his location.
Wasting no time, he hightailed it out of the area to alert his friends living nearby and other residents.
Alas, their “bug-out” convoy out of the area would take a deadly turn.
Greg survived to tell their story – and even filmed the tragic consequences of failing to prepare for a disaster.
This week you'll hear his terrifying story… and the 5 deadly “bug-out lessons” I need to share so you never suffer the same fate as Greg's companions.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here's What You'll Discover In This Week's Episode:
- The #1 mistake I see nearly EVERY survival-minded citizen makes when starting their prepping plan!
- Cognitive Dissonance – Long words for a short, simple lesson about answering the question, “Should I stay or should I go?”
- Steps you should take (right now!) to overcome the 2 biggest obstacles that threaten most citizens' ability to respond quickly to a local disaster!
- The TWO types of maps you need to plan your bug-out route… and why!
- The stupid hunk of metal that killed 4 cars of evacuees… and the 2 simple survival gear items to have in your own vehicle to make sure this never happens to YOU!
It's always better to learn from other peoples' mistakes… and this week offers some deadly lessons for anyone who takes their and their family's safety seriously!