(Editor's Note: Please excuse the audio – this was an archive recording on older equipment… but the tips are awesome!)
It could be in a bar, a parking lot, or at a concert or sporting event…
When a bully gets in your face and decides he's going to chew you up and spit you out, your ability to spot his weakness – in a split second – is what allows you to take him out quickly, before he even knows what hit him.
And legendary UFC fighter, Bas Rutten, was a master at this!
I asked him for his “secret” for reading an attacker – and then exploiting it… and of course he over-delivered as always…
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week?
Click The Button Below…
Here's what you'll find in this week's episode…
- “Audio Cues” you can use to temporarily short-circuit your attacker's offensive intent.
- Hands & Feet: What they have to tell you about how you can expect your opponent to attack (and why your attacker's non-punching hand can be more telling than his strikes)!
- How to throw “fakes” that will open your attacker up wide!
- Why (and how) you should use your environment to survive a real attack – indoors or outdoors!
- Street strikes hardly ANYONE uses… that will give you the offensive edge even if choked against a wall!
Bas really jammed a ton of tips into this short interview and there's over 200 real street-fights of experience in there for you!