A lot of Americans worry that there’s a TARGET painted on their backs when they travel, especially overseas.
That’s because there absolutely IS!
For years, Americans have been told to pretend to be Canadians when they travel overseas, to prevent being targeted by those who have a grudge against the United States.
WE ARE NOT POPULAR overseas, in other words… and when you’re an American abroad, you’re in more danger than if you come from some other countries.
The good news is, there are things you can do to mitigate risk. . .
. . . and these things will help you when you travel within the United States just as much as they’ll help you outside the country.
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Jeff Anderson interviews expert Brian Morris of Knuckledragger Survival regarding how YOU can stay safe when you leave home.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The critical mistakes that can make you a TARGET abroad!
- The NUMBER ONE thing you can do to mitigate risk while traveling.
- How to create a virtual “cloaking field” around yourself to stay off the radar of any potential attacker!
- How to fine tune your “threat radar” to get early warning you’ve been spotted and targeted.
- Escape and evasion tactics to get you out of the danger zone and back to safety!
To stay safe when traveling, either abroad or even here in the United States, you’ve GOT to prepare ahead of time.
Learn how to keep yourself – and your family – safe when you’re out and about in this week’s supersized episode.