The ancient Ninja did more than just lie at the bottom of ponds breathing through reeds until their unsuspecting enemy came close enough for a lethal poison dart attack.
They were some of the original “survivalists” – able to live on their own under extreme conditions for long periods of time.
This meant that their skills needed to go far beyond just how to slice someone's coconut with a sword.
And this week, real-life Ninja, Jeffrey Miller, shares simple survival strategies you can learn from these legendary warriors that will help you master the skills needed to face any disaster, crisis, or attack!
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here's What You'll Discover In This Week's Episode:
- Why the Ninja were the original “Doomsday Preppers”… and what they have to offer the modern day survivalist!
- Ninja wilderness survival: The “Secret Of 3” you should apply to ALL of your preparedness skills!
- Beyond bullets – How to make EVERYTHING a weapon!
- Urban survival camouflage! Ninja secrets of being “invisible” (even in plain sight)!
- Escape & evasion tactics for navigating obstacles and threats when the world around you is crumbling and citizens transform into desperate predators!
You don't have to wear black pajamas and carry throwing stars in your underwear to live the life of a ninja.
And now some of their best secrets are there for you to integrate into ANY “survival plan” with ease!