Has this ever happened to you…
You FINALLY get some time to hit the local gun range… you grab your trusty smokewagon and a bucket-o-bullets… put your name on the list for a lane… and then wonder…
…”Gosh! What should I train on today?”
I know it’s happened to me in the past.
Probably you too, right?
Well, in this week’s podcast episode, my buddy (and “gun-training mad scientist”), Ox, is going to share his best advice for how to design the best firearms training plan to meet your personal self-protection goals!
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- What Navy SEAL’s, top law-enforcement, and military operatives have to say about what percentage of your time should be spent on what type of firearms training!
- How to make ALL your gun training more realistic by using *these* simple, safe “stress-amplifiers”!
- 2 free “dry-fire drills” you can use right away to prepare for a real gunfight!
- The poor man’s “force-on-force” training”: Simple ways to train for a real gunfight… against REAL human beings!
- Live-Fire! Exactly what you need to work on the next time you hit the local gun range to sharpen your skills… AND save a ton of time and moolah!
No more guess-work!
Those who fail to plan, plan to fail… and this week you’ll have all you need to map out your “gunfight mastery” training regimen!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
What’s Your Favorite Type Of Firearms Training You Do?
Please Share Your Best Drills And Advice Below Now…