Micro-gun… mouse gun… “get off me gun”…
A lot of gun owners poo-poo the pocket pistol as being too small and not having enough stopping power to be used in a self-defense shooting.
Unfortunately, they misunderstand the POWER of the pocket pistol for the responsibly-armed citizen.
But this week, I hope to make believers out of you hold-outs yet as I share why you should add a pocket pistol to your concealed carry arsenal, along with a few nifty tips on making them a true thug-stopping powerhouse!
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- “No stopping power!”… and other myths of the mouse-gun!
- When I actually PREFER a pocket-pistol as my back-up gun!
- The #1 micro-gun mistake made by women… their husbands… and even 1 gun-store owner I talked with!
- The only 2 holsters I recommend for your “get off me gun” (and one of them isn’t even a “holster”)!
- The answer to exactly “WHERE should I carry my pocket pistol?”. (WARNING: My answer is the opposite of what 95% of other tactical instructors will tell you – but I think you’ll agree with my reasons why.)
I have strong feeling that if you don’t currently own a pocket pistol for personal defense, this episode will make sure you add it right at the top of this year’s Christmas list!