It's that time of year again!
While I do my best to unload as much sugar into every little germ-bag's candy-hauler that comes up to the door with a happy “Trick or Treat!”, there's actually one day I love even MORE than Halloween…
… and I'm about to make this YOUR favorite “after-holiday” event as well!
In this week's podcast episode, I'll reveal several training props you can pick up NOW that will instantly add more realism to your self-defense, survival, and firearms training – AND save you a bunch of moolah at the same time!
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here's What You'll Discover In This Week's Episode:
- Edged weapons! Could this 1 cheap gizmo I'll tell you about be even BETTER than the expensive training aids you'll find online?
- In real life, bullets don't make nice, neat tiny holes and knives don't lie when you've been cut – which is why you need to add this common “movie prop” to this year's shopping list to bring a reality check to your blade and gun training!
- This one “girlie item” doesn't lie about whether you're alive or dead at the end of your training!
- How a bloody “stump” can help you build your own 3D targets for firearms training (even in your own home… against multiple attackers!)
- One simple add-on to your training dummy (that only costs a few bucks!) to transform him into a more realistic attacker!
A word of warning here…
You only have a few days to grab these cheap training aids before the Halloween stores run out!