You see it on the news during any disaster…
… desperate citizens panicking at the grocery store!
We all know that the last place you want to be when a disaster is headed your way is down at the grocery fighting some little old lady for the last box of Pop-Tarts, right?
But do you know the best options for stockpiling your “survival food arsenal”?
Canned goods? Military MRE's? Name-brand “survival food”?
In this week's podcast episode, I'll share the good, bad, and ugly for your best options to feed yourself and your family during a crisis!
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here's What You'll Discover In This Week's Episode:
- The inconvenient truth about why traditional “homestead” prepping fails instantly at survival food planning! (2 methods never even make it to the contest!)
- Do you have enough canned goods to get you through a crisis? (Does it even matter? I'll give you my answer.)
- The “college prepper” lesson for building out your survival food plan on a shoestring budget!
- Prep like a soldier… eat like a soldier? Let me tell you how we chowed down in the military when we were in remote areas with no resupply!
- Why NOW is the best time ever to stock up on my #1 favorite survival food option!
Don't wait until a crisis happens and the crazies are raiding the grocery store!
I'll tell you what to get so you can take action NOW to feel confident in your survival food plan!