Think you need to own a missile silo in the middle of a barren desert to plan the ultimate survival retreat?
While you do need to have a “SHTF safe-haven” as a back-up destination for you and your family when a life-changing disaster or crisis hits, it doesn't have to be expensive nor complicated.
In this week's podcast episode (the 2nd and final in our 2-part series), I'll give you 3 options (good, better & best) that will give you an immediate path toward feeling confident in your forced “bug-out” prepping.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here's What You'll Discover In This Week's Episode:
- How far your retreat should be AWAY from civilization! (And also how close!)
- How to be better prepared TODAY to bug-out to safety!
- Taking your “retreat plan” to the next level (even on a shoe-string budget)!
- Choosing the best geographical location for your safe-haven!
- The ultimate “no bunker needed” retreat plan that ANYONE can achieve!
If you've ever wondered what it would be like to have a survival retreat “at the ready” for immediate action, then this simple 3-option formula will get you right on track… right away!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- [leadpages_leadbox leadbox_id=1454130c6639c5] [/leadpages_leadbox]
- [leadpages_leadbox leadbox_id=144c4cac6639c5] [/leadpages_leadbox]
- Off-Road Teardrop Trailers
- Intershelter Mobile Dome Retreats