Even under the best circumstances, a mass evacuation during a disaster is a real challenge, wouldn't you agree?
But what if you're alone… caring for a young child… confined to a wheelchair… and your vehicle breaks down?!
That was one woman's concern – and she wouldn't rest until she had a plan!
In fact, Cathy (not her real name) called me during one of my New World Patriot Alliance 1-on-1 coaching calls and we took care of things lickety-split!
In this week's podcast episode, you get to be a virtual “fly on the wall” and hear Cathy's question… and a quick rundown of my reply!
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here's What You'll Discover In This Week's Episode:
- The single best advantage a 50-something, wheelchair-bound grandma caring for a 3-y.o. has over 98% of the US population when a crisis hits (and what YOU should do with her inspiration)!
- What to do when you're a “lone wolf”… and disaster strikes!
- “Survival team” – Do you REALLY need one?
- Questions to ask BEFORE destruction is on the horizon… so you can prepare your fast-action survival plan NOW!
Cathy's dilemma isn't as rare as it may sound.
Whether you're elderly, disabled, or simply “alone” and trying to plan how to survive any disaster, these bug-out tips will provide you with some life-saving direction.
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Click Here To Download The FREE Show Notes & “Cheat Sheet”
- Test Drive The New World Patriot Alliance For $1
- Leave A 5-Star Rating For The Podcast
- Have A Question? Submit A Tip? Be A Guest On The Show? Click Here…
What Other Tips Would You Offer Cathy For Her Extreme Evacuation Challenge?
Please Share Your Best Bug-Out Survival Tips Below Now…