Are you “old-er” or have a physical disability that would make bugging out or other survival skills more difficult?
Or maybe you care for someone who is challenged physically?
This is a common obstacle many survivalists face when it comes to planning out how they would respond to a natural disaster or wide-scale crisis.
In fact, one of our NWPA members, Steve, has this “problem”… and gave me permission to let you listen in on our phone call where I shared with him a no-nonsense reply he wasn’t expecting.
Now I challenge YOU to follow the same advice I gave Steve… and I’ll even throw in a few extra “bonus tips” after the call!
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- “Bugging out” for seniors? Impossible, right? Well…
- “But MY situation is different!” What to do when the rules don’t seem to apply to you!
- How age and physical ability can affect your evacuation decision during a disaster!
- The simple “back-up” gear you’ll need for fast mobilization!
- The 1 single most important piece of “survival gear” you MUST have… even if you’re NOT a “prepper”!
I’d love to hear your survival tips for planning for senior citizens or those with a disability during a disaster.
So be sure to leave a comment on our blog about your challenges (and successes!) so we can all learn together