It’s a strange FBI statistic about “deadly crime”…
10% of victims shot with a firearm die from their wounds.
But a whopping 30% of victims STABBED with a knife end up dying!
Now that’s not to say that a knife is a better weapon for personal protection.
I mean, a bullet at least has the chance for a “one-shot stop”, while a knife is a long, slow (very messy) process of stab after stab while you wait for your attacker to bleed out.
However, the stats DO reveal that having a knife on you – at least as a back-up – can be enough to save your life when attacked.
So in this week’s podcast episode, I asked “close-quarters knife-fighting” expert, Scott Babb, to share his unique take on how to used an edged weapon against a violent attacker.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- Hollywood vs. “the street”: What most people get wrong, wrong, WRONG about how to defend yourself with a blade!
- Prison knife-fights! What Scott discovered after watching hours of life-or-death attacks in America’s most brutal penitentiaries!
- WHAT knife to carry (and how to carry it!) for rapid deployment!
- The best areas of the body to target with your knife that will ensure the fight ends… FAST!
- A super simple close-quarters knife-fighting training drill to help get you on your way to master your weapon!
I’ve become a big fan of Scott’s training the moment I saw his unique approach and training methods!
I know you’re going to want to listen to this podcast a few times through.
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
What Did We Miss?
Please Share Your Personal Questions And Tips On Close-Quarters Knife-Fighting Tactics In The Comments Below Now..