Some people only seem to learn “the hard way”…
(Like my teenage son and… well… teenage “me” as well, I guess. 😉
But when it comes to your decision to shoot (or not) in a potentially violent encounter, it’s always best to learn from other people’s mistakes rather than make a move that could land you in jail!
This week I asked my buddy and “stress-shooting” pioneer, Peyton Quinn, to share his research and advice for making that critical decision to pull the trigger when you’re confronted by an aggressive individual who you feel is a true threat.
And trust me… from the results of our “Shoot Or Don’t Shoot Video Quiz”, 79% of concealed carry gun-owners don’t make the right decisions.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- Vicious “self-defense myths” that too many responsibly-armed citizens fall for – that could ruin the rest of your life!
- When is it legal to draw – or even show – your weapon to a threat? (The answer may surprise you!)
- Shooting under stress! What to expect when your heart is in your throat and your hands are trembling like Jell-o!
- The “Hockey Dad” mistake! (aka – What to do AFTER you’ve defended yourself from an attack!)
- Beyond the live-fire range: How to train for the courtroom… WITH your firearm!
This topic is one that’s near and dear to my heart as a fellow concealed carry weapon holder… and I’m tired of seeing “good guys/gals with guns” pay the price for not knowing how to make the right decision!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- [leadpages_leadbox leadbox_id=145578ac6639c5] [/leadpages_leadbox]
- See How YOU Score In Our “Shoot – Don’t Shoot” Video Quiz!