When it comes to being prepared to defend yourself and your loved ones with a firearm, you must be trained for any threat scenario you may encounter.
When you're facing the real-world dangers of an ATM robbery… parking lot hold-up… or carjacking, that means that you must master the tactics needed to survive vehicle combat.
This type of training is hard to come by which is why we were so excited to get tactical firearms expert, Craig Douglas, in this week's broadcast to give us some awesome tips!
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week?
Click The Button Below…
Here's what's in store for you in this week's broadcast…
- The most critical threats you face on the street when it comes to vehicle combatives scenarios!
- Key factors in preventing yourself from getting attacked when in your car (master these and you'll never have to trade bullets with an armed criminal)!
- The #1 mistake most people make (even experienced “gun gurus”) when it comes to using your vehicle as protective cover in a gunfight!
- How to protect your spouse and children in the middle of a shoot-out! (Life-saving information if you're ever out with your family… and attacked!)
- Training tactics! Prepare now for “vehicle combat” with this simple training drill you can even do at home.