Do you ever do any traveling?
If so, you could have a big bulls-eye on your back for criminals who spot you’re “not from here” and possibly an easy victim.
That’s why I always like to be as “armed” as possible, don’t you agree?
Well, if you’re traveling – especially out of the country – chances are good you’re going to have to do it without your normal “everyday carry,” or EDC weapons.
If you regularly carry a concealed handgun, this is going to hurt that much more.
In this week’s podcast episode, I’ll share with you five different force-multiplying weapons that you CAN carry when traveling.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The one critical “weapon” I carry on the left side of my belt, to prevent an attack… as well as fight back!
- The one weapon shared by both spec-ops soldiers and CEO’s in the boardroom that packs an instant striking advantage against any attacker!
- The “knife” that isn’t actually a knife (except that it is) that you could carry to defend your life!
- A weapon you can buy in literally ANY hardware store that you can take onto an airplane.
- An ancient “ninja trick” that you can use with an item you buy for a couple of bucks. . .at most gas station convenience stores!
It’s a fact that tourists and travelers often have a great big BULL’S-EYE painted on their backs abroad.
The legal, travel-friendly covert weapons we describe in this podcast might just save your life you if you’re attacked while you’re out of the country.
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Click Here To Download The FREE Show Notes & “Cheat Sheet”
- Get A FREE Tactical Pen
- Check out the Ka-Bar “Spork”