I’m no stranger to surviving in extreme cold weather…
As a member of the very first unit reactivated from the WWII’s 10th Mountain Division, we basically lived in “arctic conditions” 3-4 months out of the year!
AND… as a “forward observer”, there were times when it was just little ‘ol me and one other soldier in the middle of the snowy woods for extended periods of time – and building a fire is a big no-no when you’re training for combat.
The only gear we had to survive and stay warm was inside our backpack.
That’s why I felt confident in MY side of a debate I had this week with a friend of mine when it comes to surviving extreme cold weather scenarios.
And in this week’s podcast, I’ll share with you the 4 “super-small” pieces of survival gear to stay alive in -20 below (and beyond!) cold weather.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- “Spooning with a hairy grunt”… and other stories from the military archives of my brain!
- Why a tent and sleeping bag should (almost) NEVER be on your survival gear list for your bug-out bag!
- How modern technology has made extreme cold-weather survival SUPER easy (and the 4 ultra-light items you should pack in your “b.o.b.” to stay alive!)
Death from exposure to extreme low temperatures doesn’t just happen “in the north”.
Be prepared for any climate and location with these quick and easy survival gear hacks!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Click Here To Download The FREE Show Notes & “Cheat Sheet”
- The Ultimate “Survival Sleeping Bag”
- The Portable “Shelter Heater” That Fits In Your Hand
- A Survival “Power Station” That Works In The Middle Of Nowhere
- The “Sweat Mopper” For All-Night Comfort