Any schmoe can build a fire with some logs, a gallon of gasoline and a match…
And any boy scout can build a fire with fewer tools… and a clear sky (or even a light sprinkle)…
But what about when Mother Nature says, “F – YOU!” and doing everything she can to destroy your chances of turning that spark into a roaring bonfire with pouring rain and frigid temperatures?
Now THAT takes some serious wilderness survival skills, wouldn’t you say?
Fortunately, for this week’s podcast episode, I challenged survival author and expert, Kevin Estella, to give us his best fire-starting hacks for “impossible” scenarios.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The biggest mistakes most people make when trying to start a fire that will DESTROY your chances of ever getting a flame!
- Your personal “survival fire kit”: The exact gear to pack for a no-fail fire-starting tool pack!
- Teepee style? Log cabin style? What’s the best “stick structure” for starting a roaring fire FAST?
- Beating impossible odds: Getting a flame when Mother Nature’s actively trying to ruin your day with a pouring rainstorm!
- How to build a “covert fire” to avoid attracting unwanted guests to your location.
To truly survive in the woods, the ability to build a fire isn’t an “option” – it’s a necessary skill that could mean life-or-death.
The tips, tricks, and tactics covered in this week’s interview will almost instantly turn you into a fire-starting badass in even the WORST conditions!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Click Here To Download The FREE Show Notes & “Cheat Sheet”
- “101 Skills You Need To Survive In The Woods” by Kevin Estella