From stalkers, rapists, home-invaders, and even scorned ex-husbands and boyfriends, women are prime targets for violent crime.
Maybe that's why women are the fastest growing segment of our responsibly-armed community, eh?
While women are most-often disadvantaged by size, strength, and sheer power in a physical attack, a firearm can be “the great equalizer” that can keep them safe.
But only if they're well-trained – and that's where this week's guest, Susan Carrichner Rexrode comes in…
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week?
Click The Button Below…
Here's what you'll find in this week's episode…
- Destroying the “women are too weak” obstacle… and real tips to boost your confidence through the roof that you can defend yourself in a real fight!
- How to choose the best firearm for your personal protection!
- Ignore the gun-store gorillas! Here's how to walk up to any counter to buy a firearm without feeling intimidated by know-it-all “gun gurus”.
- Realistic “training tips” to build confidence and tactical skills that will save your life in a violent attack!
- Key strategies for keeping a 360 degree “awareness radar” to see an attack well in advance… and take quick, decisive action!
Susan didn't hold anything back and you'll be doing a LOT of note-taking in this one!
Very empowering advice for women (AND a few good men!)