Five years ago, we talked pandemic survival with health activist Mike Adams.
You don't have to agree with everything he says to find his insight – again, from 2015 – very interesting now that we're seeing the pandemic reality of COVID-19.
Even the government agencies in charge of protecting our population admitted that we were long overdue for a devastating pandemic disease that could wipe out a large number of people.
As the pandemic reaches its worst point, our healthcare system could be stretched beyond capacity, and the only healthcare your family may be able to depend on is you and your knowledge of what to do next.
That's a tough spot to be in when you don't know what to look for and how to response in a diseased environment – so we asked Mike to help show us the way.
Consider this five-year-old podcast… and compare to what we're being told now.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week?
Click The Button Below…
Here's what's in store for you in this flashback broadcast…
- The truth about a deadly pandemic that normal “sheeple” will never know… and what they'll see out their window when it's too late!
- The 3 most common myths the public has about how to respond to a disease outbreak (DON'T fall for these!)
- The 6-phases of a pandemic outbreak… and the specific actions you should take once we hit “Stage 4 & 5”.
- Why hospitals are the WORST place to be during a pandemic… and how to tell when the hospital is going to be your only option for survival.
- It's happened! One of your family members has contracted a disease. Discover how to be your own “doctor” when help and medicine isn't on the way!
Remember… YOU are the only one you can depend on in a crisis!
These strategies will provide you with real answers for how to respond.