You hear it all the time in the self-defense and hand-to-hand combat world in relation to the realities of a street fight…
“80% of all fights end up on the ground!”
Whether that's a scientific number to believe in or not, as you've probably seen yourself, most fights DO go the ground in a tiring wrestling match.
This is a very dangerous place to be under any circumstances – and even more so when you're armed with a firearm… can't get to it… and your attacker can!
In this week's podcast, innovative firearms expert, Rich Nance, reveals the biggest mistakes most gun-owners make when it comes to preparing (or not preparing) for a life-or-death ground battle.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here's what you'll discover in this episode…
- The “big mistake” high school wrestlers and mixed-martial artists make in those first critical seconds of an ambush!
- Why “position” matters when you're flat on your back! (It's all in your legs!)
- The one time your attacker grabbing your gun can actually work FOR you in a ground struggle!
- Why you may NOT want to get off the ground… even if you've gained some space from your attacker!
- The “first step” you should take (right now) to train for a gunfight on the ground! (Do this one thing with a “training gun” and avoid freezing if you're ever in a struggle on the pavement!)
Very few gun-owners ever even think about this dangerous scenario, let alone train for it.
Get started right away with these simple steps that will build your confidence… and perhaps one day save your life!