Whether you're a soldier on the battlefield… a security professional on detail… or a survivalist in a collapse environment, one of the most dangerous scenarios you will ever face is when you're in your vehicle and surrounded by hostiles.
Every mile you travel is a wide-open opportunity for an ambush or mob attack.
My buddy, Nate Seabrook, knows this as a fact…
Traveling solo on a security detail in an undisclosed African hot-zone, his vehicle was stopped and attacked by a mob of 30-40 violent citizens intent on dragging him out of his vehicle to meet his fate.
In this week's podcast episode, you'll hear his hair-raising story – how he survived – and his best “after action review” tactics to add to your own high-threat mobile survival planning!
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here's what you'll discover in this episode…
- Little-known “mobile survival gear” you can pack in your vehicle that will help you survive a mob ambush!
- One modification to make to your vehicle's driver and passenger seat to make sure all your equipment is ready for “instant action”!
- How one single “weapon” can be used to escape an entire crowd of violent attackers (and get this… it's legal in all states without a license!)
- Nathan's favorite “backup weapon”! (Hint: It's mine too!)
- What to do when your vehicle is stopped by a mob and they're breaking your windows to drag you to your death!
This is the kind of life-or-death survival training that only a real-life attack can teach you.
Fortunately, Nate has already done the “testing” for you and is here with an answer key!