Who will be there to help you when the lights go out?
There’s strength in numbers and when you’re facing a wide-scale collapse, you’re in much better shape to survive if you don’t try to go it alone and have others to band with you as a team.
But who should be on your “survival team” and what skills should they have?
Charley Hogwood has the answers!
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Here's what you'll discover in this survival podcast…
- Why going “Rambo” isn’t a good survival strategy when the world is crumbling around you.
- The #1 infrastructure role most people take for granted… and how to fill this critical gap!
- Exactly what skill sets you should seek out to ensure your family’s future survival!
- Armed defense! How to protect your team from violence and chaos!
- What “garage sales” have to do with a collapse – and the best person to do your survival shopping!
Good stuff! Don't miss it!