Are YOU Prepared For The Day The Dollar Dies?
The disturbing signs are all there…
While the economy has been booming and unemployment has been low for the last several years, the potential warning signs of economic trouble could be seen on the horizon.
The dollar faces an uncertain future in a turbulent international currency “chess game”…
The national debt continues to skyrocket out of control (with no end in sight)…
… and Americans are living paycheck to paycheck, with less savings than ever before for “emergencies”.
Add in a heaping helping of “unpredictable President”, and you have the potential for a spooked economic market that could either grow steadily… or crumble in an instant!
This type of uncertainty requires careful planning (now) and for this week’s podcast episode, I talk with Kimberly Amadeo, a brilliant economic analyst with a knack for explaining complicated threat indicators that even a knucklehead like ME can understand!
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The “state of the dollar”? (Spoiler Alert: Things are pretty good right now… but don’t get too big for your britches just YET there Sparky!)
- “Red flag” warning signs to watch for that signal a collapse is about to happen!
- EXACTLY what will life will look like when the dollar dies!
- Steps you should be taking right now to prep for a potential meltdown! (Hint: You might wanna reconsider your “gold and silver plan”!)
- Your “fast action response plan” once you notice a collapse has been triggered!
Kimberly is NOT a “prepper” and she’s not preaching a doomsday zombie apocalypse.
This is a rare chance to get straight talk from a world-renowned economic expert with an ear to the ground on what might be coming down the road… AND what you should be doing NOW to prepare!