It may come when you least expect it…
… a “no-warning” disaster or crisis that finds you separated from your family and away from all your pretty survival gear.
It could be a grid-down blackout… a tornado… earthquake… terrorist attack… whatever it is, your and your family’s safety is on the line and you’ve got to react IMMEDIATELY to bring everyone together and get to safety.
Are YOU prepared for the “instant disaster”?
You will be after this week’s podcast episode with survival trainer, Jonathan Hollerman, as we discuss the supplies and plans you need to always be “at the ready”!
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- Your first 3 actions you MUST take as soon as you see the signs a disaster, crisis, or attack is headed your way!
- Personal “everyday carry gear” (EDC) you should have on your body for instantaccess!
- What to do when you’re at WORK and a crisis strikes!
- Survival gear for your VEHICLE so you’re always prepared… even when between destinations!
- How to rally your family together at a moment’s notice even if you’re all in different locations when the balloon goes up!
Too many people rely on their “home survival gear” to get them through a crisis… and never realize that some disasters aren’t going to give you a head’s up warning with time to get home to your family and supplies.
These “instant disaster” survival tips will help you fill in the gap.
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Download The FREE Show Notes (We do all the work for you! Audio, Transcriptions & “Cheat Sheet”!)