Over 50 dead… over 500 injured… but thousands made it home alive!
While authorities investigate the cause of this madman's act of violence, the real question that should be asked is…
… would YOU have survived the Las Vegas mass shooting?!
The answer to that question shouldn't be based on “luck”.
That's why in this week's podcast episode, I want to reveal 5 tactical lessons you can take away from this tragic act of terrorism to ensure you and those you love have the knowledge you need to take fast action and escape with your life!
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here's What You'll Discover In This Week's Episode:
- What you DON'T know can kill you… but how do you know what you don't know? (A lesson in “after action review”!)
- Real world “awareness”: Beyond “lip service” and exactly what you need to look for in your daily threat assessments!
- “Everyday carry” protection gear! Get a glimpse into just a few of the items I now carry in public to protect my own family.
- “Victim psychology” – The #1 failure witnessed in mass shooting footage that'll reveal exactly how NOT to respond when shots are fired!
- “Actions on contact”: What combat soldiers know about surviving an instant attack that civilians had damn well better learn… now!
Unfortunately, active shooter response is now a necessary skill for the “sheepdogs” of our society.
These 5 active shooter lessons will give you a critical fast-start action plan on your training to protect yourself and your family during these dangerous times!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- “New World Patriot” Active Shooter Training (Join for $1 and get instant access!)
- Free Guide: How to master “everyday carry” and other survival gear