You hear it all the time in the tactical world…
… “Stay in the ‘yellow zone’ and be aware of your surroundings!”
But most people just consider this a general state of awareness without actually thinking about the real-world strategies to avoid an ambush attack by a violent predator.
That ends today.
In this week’s podcast episode, I’ll share 15 “no b.s. tactics” for not only achieving a yellow-zone status that works… but also some fast-action response strategies when your radar confirms “DANGER!”
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- “Tactical Walking 101”: 5 techniques that even experienced “sheepdog” protectors fall prey to when traveling in public areas!
- A new way to look at parking lots… through the eyes of a predator!
- EXACTLY what to do when you think you’re being followed! I’ll share how to confirm your suspicion… and then take action!
- Beyond the gun: Carrying isn’t enough. I’ll show you how to back up your bravado with proven, effective prep-work!
- Why “eye contact” matters… and how to use it to your advantage to stop an attack before it even starts!
The absolute BEST way to survive a violent attack is to never let it happen in the first place.
These strategies are tips you will definitely want to master yourself… and then share with every family member you love!