*Due to illness, please enjoy this top-rated episode replay.
It's a sad, sad fact…
Much of the firearm skills being taught today (and widely practiced at local gun ranges all across the country) won't hold up when you're faced with a real life-or-death gun battle in tight quarters… a dark parking lot… or under the florescent lights of a convenience store at one in the morning.
Just ONE of these skills is the “single-eyed sighting” that 99% of all shooters practice.
In this week's podcast episode, former Navy SEAL trainer, Chris Sajnog, reveals his close-quarters shooting tactics and a strange method for using BOTH eyes to accurately engage your target.
I've been using this weird trick for over 30 years with my M-16/AR-15 and with my handgun for the last 10 years or so.
It just WORKS… and I urge you to try this out yourself using Chris's step-by-step techniques!
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here's What You'll Discover In This Week's Episode:
- What Navy SEALs know about the “combat reality” of a gunfight (that you don't?)
- Why traditional range training can cost you your life in a real attack (and Chris's “instant fix” for adding more realism to ALL of your gun training)!
- A weird “ghost trick” for getting near pin-point accuracy… without even looking at your front sight!
- How to cure yourself of “Cyclops Sighting Disorder” and establish new life-saving gunfight habits fast!
- A simple way to use a pencil to get in your “firearms training” at home (or even at work)!
Make no mistake…
… this single podcast episode has the ability to change the way you look at firearms training forever!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Download The FREE Show Notes (We do all the work for you! Audio, Transcriptions & “Cheat Sheet”!)