Do you want to be one of the refugees walking out of a crisis or collapse emergency on foot?
Or do you want to use your Bug-Out Vehicle, or BOV, to get to safety faster. . .
. . . and with a whole LOT of supplies and gear?
I know what I would prefer!
But there's a BIG PROBLEM when it comes to rolling through a collapse with a stockpile of goodies, though, and that is that you've got a target on your back!
If you're going to hang on to what you've got while getting out of the danger zone, you're going to have to PROTECT your supplies.
That means weapons. . . preferably weapons you can keep in your Bug-Out Vehicle at all times, ready to go!
In this week's podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival's Jeff Anderson describes 5 weapons you can put in your BOV right now that will help you fend off the people who want to TAKE what you have.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here's What You'll Discover In This Week's Episode:
- What to look for in a certain portable piece of gear that can help you ESCAPE pursuing enemies.
- The sneaky item you can buy at any hardware store that will turn you into a rolling NINJA when you're being chased!
- The “kid's toy” that you can use to disperse a gathering mob… or blind a driver who's trying to chase you down!
- A “combination weapon” you can buy (at least where it's legal) that can help you fight your way clear of a crowd trying to reach into your car.
- And a household safety tool that doubles as a powerful distraction!
Don't flee a crisis or disaster, only to fall prey to hordes of your fellow human beings, who are DESPERATE to take the supplies and gear you've got. Get equipped to protect yourself and your family while you have time to prepare!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Click Here To Download The FREE Show Notes & “Cheat Sheet”
- Click Here To Check Out The “Stun Club” Mentioned In This Broadcast