Most gunfights happen at extreme close range, BUT. . .
. . . you STILL have to train with your handgun not just at LONG range, but at EXTREME long range.
There are LOTS of reasons this is true.
But WHY do you need to do it?
How should you train for long-range handgun shooting?
And how do you change up your drills to keep them realistic and FUN?
The handgun is designed for close-quarters combat, but it's actually accurate to MUCH farther out than that.
In this week's podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival's Jeff Anderson reviews the benefits of long-distance handgun training — and explains HOW you should be conducting that training for maximum benefit.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here's What You'll Discover In This Week's Episode:
- The reasons you might need to engage a shooter who is far enough away that he's NOT actively a threat to you!
- The critical skills long-distance tactical handgun training helps hone.
- The specific “mental trick” that this type of training can pull off for you!
- Drills that will SERIOUSLY change the way you look at handgun training.
- And much, much more!
Long-distance shooting with a handgun is NOT ideal because a handgun loses accuracy with distance.
When you MUST do it, however, you don't want to be unprepared. . . because being prepared for long-range handgun com at can make the difference between life and death in a real gunfight!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Click Here To Download The FREE Show Notes & “Cheat Sheet”
- Ox Target
- MCS 191 – 1-Handed CQC Shooting