When you’re bugging out, there’s one fact that is inescapable:
You can only carry SO MUCH gear! Keeping your bug-out bag manageable can be a BIG problem. . .
. . . and TOO MANY preppers make the mistake of trying to pack everything and the kitchen sink.
If your BOB is too heavy, you won’t be able to move fast.
You’re going to get tired.
You’re going to start leaving gear behind.
One way to avoid that problem is to pack dual-purpose gear, which can serve two different, even OPPOSITE functions.
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Jeff Anderson identifies four critical pieces of dual-purpose survival gear for your bug-out bag.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The patriotic piece of gear that can be used to diffuse conflict before it begins (or trick your enemies so you can get the upper hand)!
- A piece of gear you can buy in any Wal-Mart that makes an INCREDIBLE improvised weapon.
- A simple piece of equipment that can be used for “hack-proof” communications!
- A piece of kit used for paintball and airsoft that could save your life in an emergency.
- Multiple ways to use each piece of gear to serve YOU during rescue or escape and evasion!
Bugging out is one of the most stressful things you’ll ever do.
Make sure you stack the deck in your favor by hand-selecting the best, most useful gear for bugging out (or in)!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Click Here To Download The FREE Show Notes & “Cheat Sheet”
- Signal Mirrors
- Smoke Grenades (Non-Military)
- “Military Level” Smoke Grenades