Carrying a gun is NOT enough.
A lot of people put on a gun and think they've got self-defense covered.
If you carry a gun, there's a lot of OTHER gear you SHOULD be carrying.
In fact, if you have a firearm on your person. . .
. . . you'd be crazy NOT to have this gear with you.
The right equipment could mean the difference between life and death in a gunfight.
The same is true for AFTER a gunfight, if you or someone you care about has been wounded.
So what gear should you be carrying — and which EDC items are absolute must-haves?
In this week's podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival's Buck Greene pinch-hits for Jeff Anderson to answer these questions… and more!
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here's What You'll Discover In This Week's Episode:
- The self-defense item you need to carry so that you're only option ISN'T lethal force!
- The simplest way to “reload” your gun if it jams or runs dry.
- The utility tool that you'd be a FOOL not to carry every day.
- A simple commercial medical device that could save your life, even if you've been badly wounded!
- An unusual piece of gear that is a virtual “force field” in a gunfight!
Carrying EDC gear is all about preparing ahead of time.
Make sure you're not missing critical items that could save your life in a real-life gunfight.
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Click Here To Download The FREE Show Notes & “Cheat Sheet”
- Self Defense Company “Bodyguard” Bulletproof Jacket