It’s a sad fact of the modern world.
Almost NONE of us gets enough sleep!
But while we all gulp down coffee and energy drinks…
…lack of sleep could actually KILL us.
A Walter Reed study of soldiers and sleep PROVED IT.
If you’re losing three hours of sleep a night…
…you are only a THIRD as effective as you could be.
Worse, you are at high risk for making DANGEROUS decisions.
In an emergency, and even in day-to-day life, those are decisions that could get somebody killed.
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Jeff Anderson explains how you can engage in “survival sleeping” — and how this can help you optimize your operational performance.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- Weird tricks for assessing your own sleep schedule and habits!
- The “sleep factors” you can experiment with to get “in the zone” when it comes to resting and performance.
- The simple trick you can use in an actual emergency to make sure you get enough sleep!
- Emergency “sleep hacks” for creating a restful environment… even in a collapse or bug-out situation.
- How to “combat nap” so you can get enough sleep… virtually anywhere, at any time!
Don’t face a survival situation, or even your day-to-day life, exhausted and sleep-deprived.
Learn these “survival sleeping” tricks and start getting more rest RIGHT NOW.