Have you ever gotten FURIOUS behind the wheel of a car?
Maybe shot the middle finger salute to another driver?
Maybe you’ve brake-checked somebody else.
Well, if you have, you’ve put yourself in VERY REAL DANGER.
Even if you haven’t, you could STILL find yourself on the receiving end of a violent road-rager.
Other drivers’ aggressive behavior could get you hurt or even killed.
How you deal with that will make all the difference in whether you drive on…
…or whether you go to JAIL.
So how do you prevent road rage… and if you can’t stop another road-raging driver from coming at you, how do you deal with the situation while staying on the right side of the law?
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Buck Greene explains how to avoid contributing to road rage… and what to do if you can’t stop a road rage attack from coming.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The funny “radio trick” you can use to prevent yourself from road-raging.
- The one thing you NEVER do when a road-raging driver pulls up along side you!
- How to adjust your car’s mirrors for “tactical advantage.”
- What to do if an enraged person walks up to your car window with a weapon (and the intent to use it)!
- The legal mistake that could send you to jail even though you were only defending yourself…
We’ve all experienced the stress and frustration of driving.
Learn how to get from point A to point B without an accident… without a ticket… and without going to jail!