Countless prepared citizens carry tactical folding knives.
And that’s a problem.
It’s a problem because, while there is no one “right” way to carry and use such a knife…
…there are multiple ways to do it wrong.
And while the tactical folding knife is a great tool and a very powerful weapon…
…making certain mistakes with it can get you hurt, killed, or sent to prison.
So how should you be carrying your tactical folder?
What potential problems of the tactical knife have you missed?
And how do you solve these problems and carry your tactical folder with confidence?
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Buck Greene covers 5 “don’ts” of tactical folders, based on his years of experience carrying, using, and writing about these blades.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The OBVIOUS mistake that almost every tactical folding knife owner makes when carrying one (and the surprising reason this is a problem).
- The screw-up that could make carrying your tactical folder HARDER to deploy in a violent encounter!
- How to make sure your knife will work when you need it most.
- The one reason why you have to be EXTRA careful with a shoulder harness for a knife!
- The most common way that tactical folding knives are “abused” by their owners.
If you’re not carrying a tactical folder and it’s legal for you to do so, you need to start now.
Just remember the mistakes covered in this episode – so you can avoid making them yourself!