In the movies, when they want to give an action guy “street cred” as a military badass, they teach him this:
WWII style combatives were invented when nobody cared about political correctness.
They were designed to neutralize the enemy as FAST as possible.
Many of them were designed to KILL.
Not only were they intended to end a fight quickly… …but they were also fast to learn.
Well, why complicate self-defense any more than that?
Combatives, done right, will end a fight – FAST.
In this week's podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival's Buck Greene covers 4 combatives “fight-stoppers” that anyone can learn without much training at all.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here's What You'll Discover In This Week's Episode:
- The “bread and butter” combatives strike stolen by a famous “English” comedy-action movie hero.
- A strike that turns you into an ANIMAL.
- A sneaky method that your enemy won't ever see coming.
- The best ways to use military combatives for self-defense – which are so simple, you'll wonder why you're doing anything else!
- A “go-to strike” intended for women that has never failed MCS' own Jeff Anderson.
Self-defense doesn't need to take years to learn.
Learn these combatives fight-stoppers and practice them, and you'll be pretty hard to beat.