Call it a balisong.
Call it a butterfly knife.
Whatever you call it, its place in popular culture is clear.
Plus it's frickin' cool.
They are largely associated with Filipino martial culture…
…but may or may not have come from somewhere else.
Whatever their history, and no matter how much you see them in TV, movies, and even comic strips…
…these unique knives have a LOT of great qualities.
Should YOU consider the balisong or butterfly knife for everyday carry, utility, and even self-defense?
In this week's podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival's Buck Greene lists 5 reasons the balisong makes a great companion for the prepared citizen.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here's What You'll Discover In This Week's Episode:
- How the unique nature of the balisong makes it simple to deploy.
- Why the butterfly knife is one of the SAFEST folding knives you'll ever carry!
- The martial arts application for the balisong that ISN'T cutting or stabbing.
- Why a butterfly knife is uniquely concealable for EDC.
- How to open a butterfly knife WITHOUT fancy tricks!
Some of you may consider the balisong a product of a bygone era.
It is, however, a very realistic choice for your tactical knife… and this podcast explains why.