People FEAR weapons.
Facing someone who’s armed, especially when you’re not…
…is understandably something most of us dread.
That’s because it’s a life and death situation.
But a lot of people studying combatives, including a lot of instructors, are making a critical mistake:
They’re forgetting that the person is the problem.
The fact is, realistic combatives teach you to go after the attacker, not his weapon.
Oh, and most disarms you’ve been taught?
They’re nothing but “competing” with the attacker, and you DON’T want that!
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Jeff Anderson talks to combatives expert Tim Larkin of Target Focus Training to get the REAL DEAL when it comes to defeating weapons attacks.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- Your number 1 goal when dealing with ALL attacks, armed and unarmed.
- The type of attacker you SHOULD be training for when it comes to knife defense!
- How a man wielding a club has an anatomical advantage thanks to his weapon.
- The best times to take down an attacker armed with a gun!
- How the concept of “vectors” will change the way you think about “weapons defense.”
This is a longer episode, and every minute is PACKED with information.
Get in on this now and we think YOUR approach to weapons “defense” just might change forever!