This is a topic that everybody seems to have a strong opinion about. You either love it… …Or you HATE it.
(Appendix carry, if you don't know, is carrying your gun in the front, rather than on your hip or behind it.)
Well, we're going to jump right in and ruffle some feathers:
Is appendix carry REALLY for “tacticool morons?”
Or does it give you a tactical advantage?
Simply put, is it a better way to train for close-quarters gunfighting?
In this week's podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival's Jeff Anderson responds to a YouTube rant on the topic of appendix carry – creating what is basically a “rant on a rant.”
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here's What You'll Discover In This Week's Episode:
- Are you more likely to experience a “negligent discharge” with appendix carry?
- The critical difference in mindset when it comes to training for tactical reasons versus training to be “safer”.
- Whether you're more likely to be attacked from the front, the side, or behind!
- Whether engaging in standing grappling means you've made a critical mistake!
- What makes appendix carry unique at extreme close quarters.
Is there a “right” or “wrong” answer when it comes to appendix carry?
This episode is sure to be controversial, so be sure to listen and find out!
Here's the YouTube video we're responding to: