In part 2 of a 3 part series on appendix carry, we pull no punches.
People love appendix carry, or they hate it.
Is it inherently dangerous?
Is it the ONLY way to carry if you're an “operator”…?
Is it something only “tacticool morons” do?
(Everybody seems to have strong opinions one way or another.)
Well, we're just going to say it:
Appendix carry RULES the street for CCW!
Now, we can hear the wailing and gnashing of teeth already, so strap in, because it's only going to get MORE controversial!
In this week's podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival's Jeff Anderson offers his top 10 reasons that appendix carry is the better way to carry concealed for self-defense.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here's What You'll Discover In This Week's Episode:
- The critical CCW mistake you see gun people make in almost EVERY grocery store and discount store parking lot!
- Why appendix carry might mean you have MORE firepower at your fingertips.
- The reason that simple math supports appendix carry over IWB hip carry.
- Why appendix carry could save your life if you're already injured or wounded!
- Why you want to carry in the appendix position if you find yourself fighting from the ground…
We got a LOT of feedback on part 1 of this 3 part series.
Listen to this episode and get it on the furious debate here in the comments!