In part 3 of a 3 part series on appendix carry, we get into the nuts and bolts of how to make appendix carry work for you.
Now, you may still think appendix carry is for “tacticool morons.”
Hopefully, though, you're coming around.
The fact is, appendix carry is a great way to carry concealed for realistic self-defense.
But you have to do it the RIGHT way.
And that's where everybody keeps getting hung up, right?
Well, don't worry.
With just a few tweaks, you can perfect appendix carry to work for you.
And, hey, even if we can't convince you on this incredibly controversial topic, at least we've got you thinking about how you carry!
In this week's podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival's Jeff Anderson gives you 10 tips, tricks, and tactics for making appendix carry work for you.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here's What You'll Discover In This Week's Episode:
- Why a leather holster is the LAST thing you want for appendix carry!
- The “cant trick” that makes appendix carry more comfortable and more effective.
- Obscure gun accessories that can make the difference between hating and LOVING appendix carry!
- How to “protect your junk” if you're worried about appendix carry pointing the muzzle at “Captain Happy!”
- And much, much more!
We've really enjoyed bringing you this 3-part series on appendix carry.
Listen to this episode and get in on the furious debate here in the comments!
Resources Mentioned In This Podcast:
- Click Here To Download The FREE Show Notes & “Cheat Sheet”
- Alien Gear Appendix Carry Holster
- Foam Wedge For Appendix Carry
- Clip Draw Trigger Guard Sheath (Glock)