The COVID-19 pandemic has had a profound effect on our collective mental state.
This affect can be compared to something you may remember from school:
The 5 stages of grief.
Specifically, while the stages don’t run in any one order…
…A lot of us have experienced some or all of them.
But here’s the thing:
It matters which stage you are in, and when…
…Because if you don’t get to the last stage, you will NOT be prepared to survive and provide for your family during this pandemic.
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Buck Greene sits in for Jeff Anderson, explaining the “5 stages of pandemic grief” and why this matters to each one of us as prepared citizens.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- Why our nation was in denial when the pandemic started… and why some people continue to behave as if “this is not happening.”
- The unintended consequences and disturbing implications of bargaining away our civil rights!
- Why anger is an understandable response to this disaster – and the specific threat to you and your family that this creates!
- 5 different coping strategies for dealing with the depression caused by the pandemic and quarantine/lockdowns.
- Why the final stage of “pandemic grief” leaves you better prepared to provide for yourself and your family.
These are difficult times, but we WILL get through them.
Get this critical information now so you can prepare while there is time to do it.