The COVID-19 has profoundly changed our society and our world.
The good news is that some of the worst predictions did not come true.
The bad news, however, is that it's not over yet.
We're experiencing an evolution, of sorts…
…and while there will be some positive outcomes, there will be many more challenges.
We've got to learn from this if we're going to survive.
How has the pandemic shown you what was missing from your preparations?
Do you want to get caught unprepared again?
In this week's podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival's Jeff Anderson explains what we've learned so far from the pandemic, and what challenges – both personal and Constitutional – lie ahead of us.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here's What You'll Discover In This Week's Episode:
- What it means when people you've not heard from in years suddenly start “checking on you” during the pandemic.
- How a childhood game could help you improve your “order of operations” for pandemic prepping.
- Why “normalcy bias” drives us to do dangerous… even deadly… things!
- The dangerous Constitutional implications of what's happening in our government right now.
- How this pandemic presents you with a unique opportunity to build and develop your “personal power” as we head into the future.
These are difficult times, but we WILL get through them.
Get this critical information now so you can prepare while there is time to do it.