For the first time in our lives, many of us confronted something we had never expected to see:
Completely empty store shelves.
Yes, for years we've all joked about stores selling out of bread, milk, and even batteries before snow storms.
But this is different.
Thanks to the COVID-19 pandemic, everybody is coping with a shortage of some kind.
And it's going to get worse before it gets better.
There is, however, something you can do to help you get through these product shortages.
In fact, there are FIVE things you can and should be doing.
In this week's podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival's Buck Greene sits in for Jeff Anderson to share 5 tips for getting through supply chain breaks and product shortages… all while providing for your family and yourself.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here's What You'll Discover In This Week's Episode:
- How to interpret critical “news clues” for tips to what items you should be buying before you can't get them anymore!
- A sure-fire strategy for managing your stockpile so you can “ride out” product shortages.
- How to avoid a critical “OpSec” mistake when using apps like “Nextdoor” to network with neighbors!
- The one mental change you've GOT to make if you're going to survive this pandemic at an emotional level.
- Why and how to develop your “virtual crystal ball” for supply planning.
This pandemic has changed all our lives forever… but we ARE going to get through it.
Get the tips and tactics you need to do just that in this week's episode.