Have you thought about the need to become more “tactical?”
Being “tactical” means something very specific:
It' means you're more prepared than the challenges that you'll come up against.
It means that no matter what happens… …you'll be ready…
…and you WON'T FIGHT FAIR!
But how do you actually become “more tactical?”
As it turns out, there are some weird (but really effective) tactical training tips that you adopt that will help with this!
In this week's podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival's Jeff Anderson interviews retired Navy SEAL Chris Sajnog, the man who literally wrote the book on being a sniper, about 5 things you can start doing RIGHT NOW that will help make you more prepared.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here's What You'll Discover In This Week's Episode:
- How to “defrag your hard drive” so you can better focus under pressure or threat.
- The single reason so many tactical training programs fail!
- A simple eye exercise you can be doing to help you SEE better in a gunfight.
- A change you can make to ALL your physical training, including shooting, that will help you learn FASTER.
- The one thing you can be doing every night that will help you retain up to 75% MORE training from the day before!
Tactical training is how we prepare to protect ourselves and, more importantly, our families.
This is one podcast you definitely don't want to miss.