Do you ever wonder if you’re a “tacticool operator?”
Are you starting to feel “red dot optics” pressure?
Maybe there’s a good reason for that!
In the “old days” of combat handguns, iron sights were seen as enough.
A lot of them were pretty small, too.
These days, a lot of the most “tactical” gun guys are running red dot optics on their handguns.
Should you get one?
Will you get killed in a gunfight if you DON’T?
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Jeff Anderson interviews firearms expert Nick Rians, who explains the reasons the red dot optic became popular on handguns… and what this means for you!
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The weird reason most shooters have trouble with a red dot optic the first time.
- The “visual” reason that a red dot gives you an advantage in an actual gunfight!
- How to know when it’s time to switch to a red dot optic.
- How your drawstroke can make the difference in “finding” the dot… or not!
- How to train with a red dot for maximum benefit.
Sometimes, it’s hard to know what’s “tacticool” from what’s truly “tactical.”
This is one podcast that will definitely do that for you where red dot sights for handguns are concerned, so don’t miss it!