Do you know what an “NPE” is?
That's a “non-permissive environment”…
…Anywhere you absolutely CANNOT get caught with a gun.
There are plenty of places where you can LEGALLY carry a gun, but you still can't afford to get caught with your weapon.
That's where pocket pistols or “mouseguns” come in.
There are other reasons people carry them, too.
And when you carry a gun tucked away in a pocket…
…Chances are good you'll ALWAYS have it!
In this week's podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival's Buck Greene sits in for Jeff Anderson to discuss the pros and cons of carrying one of these tiny firearms.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here's What You'll Discover In This Week's Episode:
- Why a tiny gun shooting tiny ammo can get “violent” in your hand!
- The weird psychological DISADVANTAGE that carrying a pocket pistol gives you.
- Why the “underpowered” ammo of your mousegun just might be a good thing!
- The reason women and young people might prefer a mousegun.
- The one thing it's almost IMPOSSIBLE to do under threat when you carry a mousegun!
They say the first rule of gunfighting is to “have a gun.”
Learn why a tiny pocket pistol or mini-revolver could be your best friend in an actual gunfight in this week's episode!