It’s an accessory we’ve all thought about buying.
Gun-mounted lights for our CCW autos.
There’s no doubt that there are a LOT of whiz-bang, fancy gizmos out there.
Some even lave lasers built right in.
But do you NEED one of these things mounted on your gun’s accessory rails?
And if you DO add one… Are there hidden drawbacks you should be considering?
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Jeff Anderson gives you 5 things to consider when YOU make the decision to add… or not add… a fixed light to your carry gun.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- The reason a tactical flashlight serves as a “preventive” measure for self-defense.
- Why a gun-mounted light might cost you valuable seconds when engaging a threat!
- The fine-motor movement that is almost ALWAYS necessary when engaging a threat with a fixed pistol light.
- The weird reason you won’t be able to check your immediate area for threats if you have a gun-mounted light!
- How and why a gun-mounted light might actually require that you modify your grip…
This is bound to be a controversial episode… and one of the last episodes of our podcast under the Modern Combat & Survival brand.
Tune in to hear what YOU may be missing if you’re considering a gun-mounted light… or if you already have one!