It's like something out of a movie.
A 17-year-old kid with an AR15 goes to volunteer at a political protest…
…And by the time he's done shooting, he's been charged with murder.
There are a lot of people hailing Kyle Rittenhouse as a hero.
There's no doubt that he was the more skilled shooter in Kenosha.
But there are some “reality checks” we should talk about where his story is concerned.
Especially because his entire life could be ruined, and his family put in danger, as a result of what happened.
This is sure to be controversial, but we DO need to think about ALL realities of a shooting like this.
In this week's podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival's Buck Greene sits in for Jeff Anderson to run down five “reality check” points concerning Kyle Rittenhouse and the Kenosha riots.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here's What You'll Discover In This Week's Episode:
- The one thing that could have prevented all of this from happening…and why it's the one thing Kyle didn't do.
- Why the legal battle over murder charges is only the START of the threats Kyle now faces.
- A sobering “what if” scenario that almost nobody is talking about after Kenosha.
- Why Kyle's family is now in danger, too, even though they had nothing to do with his actions.
- A disturbing reality of “WROL” situations that you NEED to remember.
Whether you think Kyle Rittenhouse is a hero or you think he simply should not have been there in the first place, this is sure to be a thought-provoking episode.
Listen now so you'll be better prepared if YOU ever find yourself under threat the way he did.