We get so many questions at MCS Magazine that it’s hard to answer them all.
From survival to self-defense to guns and gear, and everything in between…
…we’re doing our best to get to as many of them as we can.
Each one of our 5 in 5 series presents five of your questions to one of our subject matter experts.
But here’s the thing:
They haven’t seen the questions before.
This is your chance to get a “hot take” on five questions for the most honest answers possible.
It isn’t just informative.
It’s also fun!
In this week’s podcast episode, Modern Combat & Survival’s Buck Greene answers 5 firearms and survival questions, with 60 seconds to address each one.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week? Click The Button Below…
Here’s What You’ll Discover In This Week’s Episode:
- When are you “too old” to train with firearms?
- Should you use a shotgun or a handgun for self-defense?
- When it isn’t safe to load all the chambers in your revolver’s cylinder!
- The BEST type of knife to carry when SHTF!
- How to know what gear is “quality” and what is not.
Don’t miss another great addition to our podcast schedule.
Get 5 answers in 5 minutes… and stay informed.