While you and I may both realize that we live in a dangerous world, far too many of us are actually what I would call “too confident” in the ability to face any attack or threat.
You see, it’s not just about having the most badass gun… a bugout bag… and a G.I. Joe kung-fu grip.
It’s about the mental preparation you do BEFORE ever facing a real life crisis.
In this week’s episode, we go deep into the mind of a real-world “bodyguard to the stars” and tactical operator, Mike Gillette, to uncover some of the survival mind-set strategies you can use (today!) to be a better protector of those who are counting on you.
Press The “Play” Button Below To Listen In Now…
Yo! Want To Download The Episodes Each Week?
Click The Button Below…
Here’s what awaits you in this week’s episode…
- The #1 mistake most “tactically minded” citizens make before even walking out the front door that could be even more of a life-saver than the best pistol training on the planet!
- “So this bodyguard walks into a bar…” Nope, not a joke. Get a first-hand account of how he sees his environment and prepares for the threat of ambush – and how YOU can follow this exact plan no matter where you travel.
- Going beyond weapons training to develop the mental fortitude necessary to actually USE those weapons in a real life-or-death attack!
- How to harden your mind to avoid the common “combat freeze” many get trapped in when surprised in an ambush!
- How “state-dependent” learning could be the key you’ve been looking for to completely transform and elevate all of your tactical training!
This is a rare look into the mind of a top-notch operator with boots on the ground… and a brain fine-tuned for fast action.